We are identified as one of the leading organizations, engaged in supplying Stainless Steel Tubes. These tubes are used for structural and piping applications that require high strength, toughness and excellent corrosion resistance. Available as welded and seamless, these tubes come in different sizes, diameter and finishing for clients. It has a lower carbon content limit and therefore can be subjected to welding and higher temperature applications. Stainless Steel Tubes are used as integral component parts of fabricated items such as the tube bundle in a heat exchanger or vacuum pipes on filters. We offer these tubes at affordable prices to clients.
- Pipe : 1/8" NB, Upto 48" NB in Sch 5, 10, 40, 80, 160, XS, XXS
- Tube : 1/4" O.D. Upto 12" O.D. Minimum 0.5 mm thk.
- Forms : ERW & Seamless
- Shapes : Round, Square, Rectangular, triangular, Oval
- Stainless Steel : 304/304L, 316/316L/316Ti, 321, 310/310S, 317/317L, 347, etc.
- Copper, Brass, Aluminium, Hastelloy, titanium, Monel, Inconel, Nickel, etc.
- Duplex Steel : UN31083, UNS32205, UNS32750, UNS 32760.
- Alloy Steel : P1, P5, P9, P11, P12, P23, P91.
- Carbon Steel : ASTMA53, Gr. B/ A106 GR B / API 5L Gr. B / P11, P15, P21, P91
- Specification : ASTM, AISI, ASME, DIN, UNS etc.
Building No-83-87, Near-Alankar Petrol Pump, Near Gokulkdham, Keshar Bhavan, Shop No. 3, 7th Khethwadi Back Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India