We have become a dominant player in the market of supplying Stainless Steel Coils. These coils are used in construction, automotive and metallurgical industry. Our expert agents source these coils from the trusted vendors of the market. Offered coils are more malleable, allowing these to be forced into a variety of different shapes. These coils can be used for making exhaust-system components, tubular manifolds, mufflers manifold and other exhaust-system components. Stainless Steel Coils combine good elevated temperature corrosion resistance with medium strength & good formability. Clients can avail our coils in different width, thickness and finishing as per their requirements. Also, we offer these coils at cost effective prices.
- Sheet : 0.8mm to 4mm thk upto 3000 mm Width & Length as per your requirement.
- Plate : 5mm to 100mm thk upto 3000 mm Width & Length as per your requirement.
- Coils : 0.1mm thk to 12mm thk upto 3000 mm width
- Foils : 0.01 mm thk to 3 mm thk in any width.
- Finish : HR No. 1, 2B, BA, Matt, Matt+1 Side PVC, BA + 1 Side PVC, Chequered.
- Stainless Steel : 304/304L, 316/316L/316Ti, 321, 310/310S, 317/317L, 347, 17-4Ph, 15-5Ph, 904L, 410, 420, 430, 431, 430F, 416, 440C etc.
- Copper, Brass, Aluminium, Hastelloy, Titanium, Monel, Inconel, Nickel, etc.
- Duplex Steel : UNS 31803, UNS 32205, UNS 32750, UNS 32760
- Alloy Steel : F5, F9, F11, F22, F91
- Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Boiler Quality Plates
- Specification : ASTM, AISI, ASM E, DIN, UNS etc.
Building No-83-87, Near-Alankar Petrol Pump, Near Gokulkdham, Keshar Bhavan, Shop No. 3, 7th Khethwadi Back Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India