We are a well-established firm that has made its presence in the industry, by supplying our clients Sheets Plates. These plates have excellent good corrosion resistance and elevated temperatures strength. These can be widely used in making related parts of cars´automotive exhaust system. Offered plates are nonmagnetic, possessing an excellent combination of high strength, both hot and cold workability and resistance to ordinary forms of corrosion. Sheets Plates are used in the aerospace, heat treating industries, pulp and paper as well as the chemical process, food process and nuclear industries. These plates are available in different thickness and width as per client's requirements.
- Sheet : 0.8mm to 4mm thk upto 3000 mm Width & Length as per your requirement.
- Plate : 5mm to 100mm thk upto 3000 mm Width & Length as per your requirement.
- Coils : 0.1mm thk to 12mm thk upto 3000 mm width
- Foils : 0.01 mm thk to 3 mm thk in any width.
- Finish : HR No. 1, 2B, BA, Matt, Matt+1 Side PVC, BA + 1 Side PVC, Chequered.
- Stainless Steel : 304/304L, 316/316L/316Ti, 321, 310/310S, 317/317L, 347, 17-4Ph, 15-5Ph, 904L, 410, 420, 430, 431, 430F, 416, 440C etc.
- Copper, Brass, Aluminium, Hastelloy, Titanium, Monel, Inconel, Nickel, etc.
- Duplex Steel : UNS 31803, UNS 32205, UNS 32750, UNS 32760
- Alloy Steel : F5, F9, F11, F22, F91
- Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Boiler Quality Plates
- Specification : ASTM, AISI, ASM E, DIN, UNS etc.
Building No-83-87, Near-Alankar Petrol Pump, Near Gokulkdham, Keshar Bhavan, Shop No. 3, 7th Khethwadi Back Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India