Banking upon in-depth domain knowledge and years of vast experience, we are engaged in supplying Nickel Alloys SMO 254 Round Bars. These bars have high resistance to stress corrosion cracking, corrosion fatigue and erosion. Our skilled agents source these bars from the most reputed vendors of the market. Offered bars are used in rotors, fans, shafts and press rolls where the high corrosion fatigue strength can be utilized. The bars have low thermal expansion and higher heat conductivity. Nickel Alloys SMO 254 Round Bars are available in different sizes and specifications as per client's requirements.
- High strength
- High resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion resistance
- High resistance to stress corrosion cracking, corrosion fatigue and erosion.
- Good sulfide stress corrosion resistance,
- Low thermal expansion and higher heat conductivity than austenitic steels,
- Good workability and weld ability.
- High energy absorption.
- Heat exchangers, tubes and pipes for production and handling of gas and Oil,
- Heat exchangers and pipe in desalination plants,
- Pressure vessels, pipe, tank and heat exchangers for processing and transport of various chemicals.
- Pressure vessels, tank and pipes in process industries handling solutions containing chlorides,
- Rotors, fans, shafts and press rolls where the high corrosion fatigue strength can be utilized.
- Cargo tank, piping and welding consumables for chemical tankers.
LImiting Chemical Composition %
Building No-83-87, Near-Alankar Petrol Pump, Near Gokulkdham, Keshar Bhavan, Shop No. 3, 7th Khethwadi Back Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India